Successful treatment of alcoholism and other drug addictions is rooted in the immersion of a 12-Step Program and solid counseling administered by a competent and empathetic staff.
At La Hacienda Treatment Center, we believe that in order for an individual with alcohol or drug problems to find sobriety the following must be achieved:
- Correction of distorted thinking and breakdown of the denial system
- Recognition of the need for change; acceptance of the tools for change
- Motivation to utilize these tools on a daily basis
In order to attain this end, La Hacienda's Core Recovery Program provides a number of therapeutic modalities to both educate the patient and to allow the processing of painful feelings in a nurturing environment.
The various treatment modalities include:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Didactic groups
- Therapeutic activities Including a ROPES course
- Big Book Studies
- On and off campus 12-Step meetings
- Interactive therapeutic milieu