- Have we made arrangements with the treatment program we selected for our chemically dependent person?
a. _____ Checked space availability with treatment facility.
b. _____ Checked out insurance coverage and treatment financing.
- Have we made arrangements in order that the chemically dependent person can go into treatment immediately?
a. _____ Packed a suitcase.
b. _____ Arranged for the care of any children, pets or plants, etc.
c. _____ Made arrangements with the dependent person’s employer/school.
d. _____ Made arrangements for the care of any apartments or property, if necessary.
- Has everyone concerned been informed of the time, date and place of the Intervention Session, including:
a. _____ The Intervention Facilitator?
b. _____ All the concerned others who will be participating?
c. _____ The chemically dependent person (at the appropriate time)?
- Have arrangements been made for:
a. _____ Transporting the concerned others to the Intervention Session?
b. _____ Transporting the chemically dependent person to the Intervention Session?
c. _____ Transporting the chemically dependent person to the treatment center?
- Have arrangements been made for the alternatives the concerned others have selected for themselves?