Milly Gonzalez is part of our admissions team which is respected
by the network of professionals who refer patients to La Hacienda.
The La Hacienda staff works with an extensive network of addiction treatment professionals across the state and nation, seeking to find the best options for women and men looking for help.
One of the respected interventionists who works with us, Sonny McCutcheon, gave our Fort Worth-based Business Development/Corporate Partnerships Representative Sarah Oliveira McDonald a list of reasons he frequently refers patients to La Hacienda.
With his blessing, we present those reasons here.
- Solid 12 Step-based treatment program
- Medical detox on-site; psychiatric evaluations also available as needed
- Each patient sees a medical team member daily
- Tracks designed for professionals, collegiate (ages 18 to 20s), and patients of Christian faith
- Dedicated counselors and leaders, many with 10-20 or more years’ experience
- Intensive four-day program for family members
- Beautiful campus in the Texas Hill Country
- Thorough and comprehensive discharge planning co-created with referral’s input
- Active weekly alumni support groups in cities across Texas
- Great annual Alumni Reunion
- In-network with most health insurance plans
- Highly responsive/professional admissions department
Working to Keep It That Way
Thank you to all those who work with us to find treatment for those in need. We will keep working to deserve your respect and to work for our patients improved health.